- We only accept cash, check and major credit cards
- Payments are due on the 25th for the following month. Payments received after this date will result in a $10.00 late fee.
- Payments received after the 1st will result ina $25.00 late fee and potentially losing your spot in our program
- Avoid late fees and sign up for our Electronic Billing! Download form here.
- Payments should be placed in our mailbox located on the office wall near the front door.
- If it is after hours, you can slip your payment under our door.
- Tuition payments are non-refundable. Any approved credits will be applied toward future services. If there are extenuating circumstances, please contact us as soon as possible to temporarily withdraw you or your child from the program and avoid unnecessary charges
- We require a 30 day notice in writing for disenrollment in the school.
- Students should attend class 2 times a week to ensure proper progression.
- Students should be at the Academy no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of the their class and be picked up promptly at the end of their class.
- Children are required to stay inside the school while they wait for their parents to pick them up. No waiting outside!
Questions with Billing?
If you have any questions, please call us at (650) 591-1127 or
by email Billing Inquiries (email is the easiest!)
Monday - Thursday, 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. or by appointment.
NO MAKE UP CLASSES
We encourage all students to be on time and attend every lesson in order to promote the best possible learning
environment for both the student and the instructor. We also have a Saturday class
for each level that you can use as a "makeup class'. Make up lessons done at another class time are generally
not available due to the student-teacher rations we maintain. We do offer private lessons that may be scheduled
with an instructor or another alternative is to attend a Clinic.